Refrigerator, is essential at every kitchen. Children often ask their guardian about its function. How the inside of it becomes cool. Answer is very simple. it is an artificial cooling process. There are five parts works in this . A compressor, outside coils, inside coil, Freon gas and a gas chamber. Gas chamber is we know as evaporator. Here is the interaction of the cooling system.
Compressor is an enclosed pack of a motor and a pump. Its function is to pump the gas to the narrow coils that works in a captive state. Freon gas is fluoride of hydrocarbons. Its brand name is freon. Chemical name is ChloroFluoroCarbon (CFC). We also know it as R-22 also. It is non flammable.
Here is the interaction of the cooling system.
- The compressor pumps the Freon gas with a high pressure into the outside coils (condenser ) on the of the refrigerator.
- The gas within the coils goes inside coil of the fridge. The inside coils have a little orifice. Here it becomes liquid.
- Now the liquid form at high pressure goes to the evaporator. Here liquid form changes its state to vapor. To change the state from liquid to gas some heat is required.We know this heat is as latent heat. Air inside the fridge have to supply this heat. Therefore, air in the fridge cools down. Temperature becomes low.
- The liquid absorbs the heat of the air inside the fridge for evaporation of liquid . Therefore it cools down the air.
- At last, the liquid again changes into a gas. the gas then flows back to the compressor. Where the cycle starts again.
(Get more. Please click here:- https://www.amazon.com/ )
History of Refrigerator
In 1913 American Fred W. Wolf first made this. He called it as DOMELRE. DOM-EL-RE. That is DOM-estic EL-ectric RE-frigerator. In the earliest stage the coolant used was poisonous. Many accidents happened. Once a sleeping family were died for lick-age of this gas in Berlin. At last, Albert Einstein, with his student Leó Szilárd invented the “Einstein refrigerator.” After second world war the modern refrigerator came to the market for mass. In early stage ammonia, sulfur dioxide , methane gas was in use. Many accident happens for that. Tetra-fluoro-ethane is a very common coolant. Big brands uses it in many countries. At last freon gas invented . It is not so harmful for men . Where as it effects the ozone layer of the earth. Global worming also effected . It equally act as a cooling agent. https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/
Maintenance of Fridge.
Fridge runs continuously at home. Therefore, we should pay some attention to this.
- Time for opening of its door should be minimized.
- The outside coil not to be left dirty. We can cleans this once a month.
- We can keep clean inside for wellness of the machine.
- Temperature meter may in a medium mode for economy purpose.
- Food we keep covered in it.
- We should place this this in well ventilated space.
- Weekly checking of ice pot , filter increases the lifespan of a refrigerator.
If we follow the instruction and check it in regular intervals then we can save more in future. This activity is we can do on urgent basis to lead a healthy life. It increases the immunity of of our body. To fight against coronavirus, it is very important.
Difference between AC & Fridge
- In case of AC cold air pushed into the room . Fridge cools the air closed. inside
- In AC evaporator kept separately whereas all the components are ina series form.
- AC controls the temp. humidity, and flow of air , Fridge only keep the air cool inside it.
(We feed Your need. Please click here:- https://www.amazon.com/ )